We offer our Games to you as a standalone application via mobile and online platforms that may include WEB (Facebook), Apple Inc’s ‘App Store’, Google Play, the Amazon Store and the Microsoft Store. You can find the specific game rules and guidelines for each game within the game itself.
Creation. You can create an account with unique login credentials on our websites or by logging into the Games with an existing Facebook account.
Login credentials. When you create an account, We require you to select a unique username and password (“Login Credentials”).
At-will termination. You may terminate or suspend your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forced termination. We may terminate or suspend your account without notice to you if We reasonably determine, that:
- you have breached any part of these Terms;
- it would be in the best interests of our community or Games, or is required for upholding a third party’s rights;
- you have made unauthorized use of someone else’s payment info.
We may terminate your account with notice in advance if We stop offering our services in your region.
If you think that We have made a mistake, please contact us with details, and We will review your case, though We may suspend your account during our review.
Non-transferability. You can’t share, sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials. You must keep your Login Credentials secret.
Security failure. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security (any unauthorized account access or any loss, theft or unauthorized use or disclosure of your Login Credentials), so We can take appropriate steps.
You are responsible for all losses on your account if you failed to keep your account or Login Credentials secure.
Effect of termination. If your account is terminated, you’ll no longer have access to your account, including any of the associated data or Virtual items.
Non-using. If you do not use your account for a long time, We may take measures against your account, including suspension or termination with prior notice.
Virtual items. In our Games you may earn or purchase virtual currency, virtual decor, energy, other virtual goods and other in-app purchases that will help you to pass levels within our Games.
Capacity. If you purchase Virtual Items, you promise to us that you are legally entitled to make such purchases.
Monetization. Virtual Items are not redeemable or refundable. Once you have purchased or earned Virtual Items you will not get the real money you paid back as Virtual Items have no monetary value.
Non-transferability. Virtual Items are personal to you and non-transferable. Only you can use Virtual Items and cannot permit anyone else to use them or trade them in any way.
Price. We indicate Virtual Items price in Games at the time of your purchase. We may change the price and specifications for any Virtual Items at any time for any reason. If you are resident in the European Union, the Price includes any applicable value added or similar sales tax.
Availability. We may limit the amount of Virtual Items you can purchase in a given period. Virtual Items may only be purchased and used by players in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted under applicable law. We may refuse any request to purchase Virtual Items for any reason.
You shall not, directly or indirectly:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how, or algorithms relevant to Games or any software, documentation, or data related to Games (“Software”);
- modify, translate, or create derivative works based on Games or any Software;
- access all or any part of Games or the Software in order to build a product or service which competes with Games;
- use Games to provide services to third parties;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make Games available to any third party except the employees or agents of the Customer;
- use Games in a manner that is illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- access, store, distribute or use during the course of its use of Games any malware or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activity; depicts sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence; is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to Games.
By creating an account in our Games, you agree to subscribe to newsletters or marketing materials and other information We may send.
However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted in Games infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and includes in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement. You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad faith claims.
Games and their original content (excluding content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain our exclusive property.
Games are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws around the world. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
Links to Other Sites
Our Games may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
Should you violate our Terms, we may terminate or suspend your access to Games under our sole discretion.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination must survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and indemnity.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our licensee and licensors, their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of:
- your use and access of Games;
- a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall We, nor our directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use Games;
- any conduct or content of any third party in Games;
- any content obtained from Games; and
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether We have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
We do our best to meet your expectations and provide you with a high-quality Games, however, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors could not warrant that a) Games will function uninterrupted, will be secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) Games are free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using Games will 100% meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, the USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Games, and supersede and replace any prior agreements We might have had between us regarding Games.
You may contact us regarding Games or these Terms at: email@example.com.